The admissions process can take place at any time of the year. However, we urge parents of prospective students to apply in the Fall for entry into our programs the following September. If our classes are full, your application form will be processed and your child’s name will be placed on a waiting list for entry as soon as a space for him/her becomes available.
• We invite you to book a tour and visit Glebe Montessori School.
• Once you have visited the school, and wish to enrol your child at GMS, please submit an application form to:
Glebe Montessori School
650 Lyon Street South
• Once you have arranged a tour and meeting with the Director, please submit an application form if you wish to enrol your child in the toddler program.
Preschool/Casa (Ages 3 to 5 years)
• Once you have arranged a tour and meeting with the Director, please submit an application form if you wish to enrol your child in the casa program.
Elementary Level (Grades 1 – 6)
• Elementary level applicants will be invited to visit the classroom for a full day.
• Elementary level applicants are requested to submit Teacher Recommendation and Records Forms.
Montessori Mediated Learning Program (Ages 6 to 12)
Please contact GMS’s Director for enrolment procedures.
Upon notification of your child’s acceptance, parents are requested to submit the following to the Admissions Office:
- Signed Parents’ Agreement Form
- Payment of the first instalment fee as well as the enrolment and activity fee
- Post-dated cheques for the balance of the school year tuition
Due to limited space and a waiting list, parents must fully enrol their child (Steps 1-3), within seven days of the acceptance notice, to guarantee their child’s placement at GMS.